A great gluten free low carb pasta or noodle alternative. This super healthy seaweed is delicious in soups & stews or even cooked along with� regular spaghetti. Its an easy seaweed introduction for children as it turns a vibrant green during cooking!
Taste:�beefy, deep oceany, nutty and salty
Why not try
- chop and add pies when cooking the sauce
- Soak in water or vinegar for 15 mins then add raw to salads
- Boil with spaghetti and add your regular sauce
- Add to stir fries
It sure is healthy�
- High in Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc
- High in Vitamin A, B2, B7, C and E
- High in Fibre
- Low in Fat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.